Our Board is made up of voluntary community members elected by the Membership.
How is the Board of Directors elected and who serves?
- The Member households elect a Board of Directors, which appoints committees to do different tasks and manage the day-to-day operations of the Corporation.
- The Board of Directors consists of seven Members who are in good standing with the Corporation.
- Elections take place at an annual meeting each November.
- Prior to the elections, the Board of Directors takes statements of interest for those interested in running for the Board.
- If additional seats need to be filled, the Board can appoint them.
- Board Members shall serve for a term of two years. No Director may serve more than three consecutive, two-year terms.
- The Board of Directors is always looking for volunteers — there’s always a place for those who want to pitch in!